You hear this all the time. And it's true—UX designers with code skills are in demand. And a whole new generation of UX designers is coming along who already have coding skills.
Sure, your experience is worth a lot, but what if you could augment it with some coding skills? Wouldn't that be great?
- In your own time
- At your own pace
- Wherever you want
- That assumes zero knowledge
- That teaches you only what you need
Why are these skills so valuable? Because you can use them to create compelling, interactive prototypes. Prototypes that:
- Work and feel just like the real thing
- Serve as living documentation
- Foster greater collaboration with developers
- Are great for getting stakeholder/client buy-in
- Let you test your designs with users earlier and better